FOX LANE N13 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1304039
FOX LANE N13 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2153.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential footway works on Fox Lane, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Fox Lane N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to introduce temporary restrictions as detailed in the schedule below as and when directed by traffic signs. NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice of the same title published on 7th August 2019 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.]
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions came into operation on 12 August 2019 and will operate at any time. These restrictions will continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access will be maintained for residents for the duration of the said works as far as practicable.
Dated 14 August 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Fox Lane, between its junction with Pellipar Close and the junction with Caversham Avenue
SCHEDULE Nature of Restriction
Temporary one-way vehicle traffic by prohibiting vehicular traffic from entering or proceeding on Fox Lane eastbound_
Caversham Avenue, Bourne Hill, Green Lanes