BARROWELL GREEN N21 -Notice ID: WAT1303801
BARROWELL GREEN N21 -
INTRODUCTION OF A 20 MPH SPEED LIMIT ZONE
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020-8132-1500.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield (the Council) propose to make the Enfield (20 m.p.h. Speed Limit) (No. *) Traffic Order 201* under sections 6, 84(1), 84(2) and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Order would be to:
(a) introduce a 20 mph speed limit for Barrowell Green N21.
3. A copy of the proposed Order, of a map indicating the locations and effects of the proposed Order, of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Order and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive.
4. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Order, or make any other representations in respect of it should send a statement in writing to that effect, and in the case of an objection stating the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic and Transportation, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD, quoting the reference TG52/1395, by 4 September 2019, or by e-mail to
Note: Should you wish to discuss the proposals in more detail with a Council officer, please ring the above-mentioned telephone number to arrange a mutually convenient time.
5. Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, any letter you write to the Council in response to this Notice may, upon written request, be made available to the press and to the public, who would be entitled to take copies of it if they so wished.
Dated 14 August 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation