THE CLOSE N14 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1304092
THE CLOSE N14 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 0208 1320759
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential footway works on The Close N14, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (The Close N14) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding, waiting and loading on The Close N14, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation at any time on 22 August 2019 and would continue in force 9 weeks or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via;
? westbound; High Street N14. Balaams Lane, Mayfield Avenue
? northbound; Mayfield Avenue, Balaams Lane, High street N14. Access would be maintained for residents as far as the works allow. Dated 14 August 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation