CHASE SIDE N14 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1346918
CHASE SIDE N14 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential telecoms works on Chase Side N14, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Chase Side N14) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Chase Side N14, from a point 60 metres south of its junction with A110 Cat Hill roundabout, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 25 September 2019 and would continue in force for 1 night between the hours of 8pm- 5am until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via; A110 Bramley Road, Chase Road, Southgate Circus and Chase Side N14.
Access would be maintained for residents as far as the works allow. Dated 11 September 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation