LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) (HYLANDS ROAD E17) ORDER 2020Notice ID: WAT1805374
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1)
THE WALTHAM FOREST (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) (HYLANDS ROAD E17) ORDER 2020 (TT22(20))
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that it intends on making an Order to allow safe access for construction vehicles and especially emergency vehicle traffic during construction of the Hylands Road E17 development site.
2. The general effect of the Order would be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed or, where applicable, covered to suspend Zone 'WSE' Permit holders parking spaces and a disabled persons parking place and restrict vehicles from waiting for any purpose 'at any time' in the lengths of road specified in the Schedule to this notice;
3. Vehicles waiting, loading, stopping or parking in disregard of this Order would be removed.
4. The Order would come into operation on 27th August 2020 and will cease to have effect when the works are completed.
5. The bans would only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing and covering of the appropriate traffic signs.
6. In so far as any provision imposed by the Order conflicts or is inconsistent with any provision of any Order made under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, in the London Borough of Waltham Forest the provisions of the intended Order shall prevail only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed in relation to the measures set out in this Order.
Dated 6th August 2020
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS
Schedule - lengths of road where Zone 'WSE' Permit holders parking spaces and a advisory disabled parking place are suspended and waiting tor any purpose 'at any time' restrictions would apply
Hyland Road E17, (i) the north side: the whole permit parking area between Nos. 40 and 57; *(ii) the west side - for a distance of 15 metres (x 10 metres of permit parking space and a 5 metre disabled persons parking place) outside Nos. 20 to 23 and 24 to 27
- Note: this would result in the remainder of one permit parking space and a relocated disabled persons parking space outside both fronting Nos. 20 to 23 which would result In the suspension of 5 metres of double yellow line waiting restrictions also outside Nos. 20 and 23.