ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (SPRUCE HILLS ROAD) (TEMPORARY RESTICTIONS) (NO. 1) ORDER 2021 (TT13(21))Notice ID: WAT2052710
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (SPRUCE HILLS ROAD) (TEMPORARY RESTICTIONS) (NO. 1) ORDER 2021 (TT13(21))
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that It Intends on making an Order to ensure access and egress for construction traffic is maintained in a safe and efficient manner to and from a development site in Spruce Hills Road E17.
2. The general effect of the Order would be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, to restrict vehicles (except works vehicles) from waiting or loading, for any purpose, between 9.30 a.m. and 3.15 p.m. Mondays to Saturdays inclusive, in the section of road mentioned in the Schedule to this notice;
3. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order would be removed.
4. The Order would come into operation on 22nd April 2021 and will be valid for 12 months, or until the said works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
5. The restrictions mentioned in paragraph 2 would not apply in relation to any vehicle being used in connection with the said works.
Dated 8th April 2021
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS
Spruce Hills Road (SPH) E17 - north-east side
a. outside the full extents of No. 16 SPH extending the single yellow line outside No. 18 SPH southwards; and
b. between a point outside the common boundary of Nos. 68/70 and 64/66 south-east for a distance of 10 metres