ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - CHELSEA BRIDGE SW11Notice ID: SUT2064643
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - CHELSEA BRIDGE SW11
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Chelsea Bridge to facilitate maintenance works to the bridge surfacing and markings, and the installation of signage and a cycle wand.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Chelsea Bridge: full closure in both directions from Chelsea Embankment to Battersea Park Gates on the night of 09/05/2021, and a single lane will be open in both directions from 10/05/21 to 11/05/21 (nights).
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 9 May 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 11 May 2021.
Dated this twenty-second day of April 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU