ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (VARIOUS ROADS) (LEAD PIPE REPLACEMENT) (ROAD CLOSURES) (NO. 4) ORDER 2021 (TT26(21))Notice ID: SUT2169858
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
THE WALTHAM FOREST (VARIOUS ROADS) (LEAD PIPE REPLACEMENT) (ROAD CLOSURES) (NO. 4) ORDER 2021 (TT26(21))
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that on 12th August 2021 it made an Order to enable Thames Water lead pipe replacement works to be carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
2. The general effect of the Order will be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, to prohibit vehicles (except works vehicles) from entering, proceeding, waiting or loading for any purpose, at any time, in the roads mentioned in the Schedule of this Notice:
3. Whilst works are being carried out and only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to wait or load for any purpose, at any time, within 20 metres of the junction of any road adjoining the roads mentioned in the Schedule of this Notice.
4. Whilst the prohibitions referred to in item 2 above remain in force, advance warning signage and alternative routes for traffic shall be in place.
5. Whilst works are being carried out and only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed any one-way working or no-entry prohibitions in any roads or parts of roads mentioned in the Schedule of this Notice would be temporarily suspended.
6. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of the Order would be removed.
7. The restrictions mentioned above would not apply in relation to any vehicle being used -
(a) in connection with the said works; or
(b) for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes (if the works allow)
8. The Order will come into operation on 19th August 2021 and would be valid for a maximum period of 18 months or until the works are completed, whichever is the sooner (this applies to all roads mentioned in the Schedule and allows for unforeseen constraints which may abort works until a future time).
NOTE: These works would not be carried out simultaneously in all roads but in a sequence as directed by the Council. 'Leaflets would be distributed and signage placed in advance of any works in the above-mentioned roads which would give more specific details on the exact dates of the effects and of any temporary traffic management as necessary.
Dated 12th August 2021
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS
BISTERNE AVENUE, BRETTENHAM ROAD, BROMLEY ROAD, BROOKDALE ROAD, CAZENOVE ROAD, CLEVELAND PARK AVENUE, CLEVELAND PARK CRESCENT, CECIL ROAD, CHANDOS AVENUE, DUDLEY ROAD, ELMSDALE ROAD, GAINSFORD ROAD, GARNER ROAD, HILLCREST ROAD, KITCHENER ROAD, KNEBWORTH AVENUE, MELVILLE ROAD, NORTHCOTE ROAD, ROBERTS ROAD, SUMMIT ROAD AND THORPE ROAD
AINSLIE WOOD CRESCENT, AINSLIE WOOD ROAD, ASHLEY ROAD, CONINGSBY GARDENS, CRANSTON GARDENS, FRANKLAND ROAD, LEONARD ROAD, MAPLE AVENUE, NORBURY ROAD, ROLLS PARK ROAD, SINCLAIR ROAD, TUFTON ROAD AND WOODSIDE GARDENS