- PUBLIC NOTICENotice ID: WAT0469307
HARINGEY COUNCIL - PUBLIC NOTICE
EASTERN ROAD N2 - PROPOSED INSTALLATION OF A VEHICLE CROSSOVER AND AMENDMENT TO PARKING PROVISION THE HARINGEY (FORTIS GREEN AREA CPZ) (PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO. *) ORDER 201* THE HARINGEY (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION) (AMENDMENT NO. *) ORDER 201* T18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Harlngey proposes to make the above mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Orders, In order to facilitate the Installation of a vehicle crossover outside No. 5 Eastern Road N2 and an existing vehicle crossover outside No. 3 Eastern Road N2, would be to remove two existing resident parking spaces at these locations and replace them with single yellow line waiting restrictions operating at zone hours.
3. Copies of the proposed Orders and of the Council's statement of reasons For making the Orders and a plan showing the location and effects of the Orders may be inspected during normal office working hours until the end of a period of 6 weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or the Council decides not to make the Orders, at the reception desk, Alexandra House, 10 Station Road, Wood Green, N22 7TR or can be viewed online at www.haringey.gov.uk/traffic_orders.
4. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Orders or make other representation should send a statement in writing of either their objection and the grounds thereof or of their representation to the Traffic Management Group, River Park House, 1 st floor, 225, High Road, Wood Green, N22 8HQ or to firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days from the date of this Notice.
Dated: 2nd February 2018 Ann Cunningham Head of Operations