Enfield Town are heading north after the draw for the third qualifying round of the FA Cup was made.

And it won't be easy, with Halesowen Town the destination.

The Yeltz, who play to the west of Birmingham, are unbeaten in the Southern League Premier Division Central this season after four wins and four draws from their eight games.

Speaking on the club's website, manager Gavin Macpherson believes it could be one of the ties of the round.

He said: "It’s a game we should all be looking forward to. It’s intriguing because both clubs will know nothing about the other.

"In many people’s eyes we’ll be underdogs and I don’t mind that.

“Any team that has made it this far in the competition will be tough opponents and Halesowen will be no different.

"They’ve started well but so have we, I know our supporters will travel in numbers so it should be a competitive game."

Town booked their place in the round, two wins from the first round proper, thanks to a 3-0 success over Felixstowe & Walton United.

A blistering start paved the way for a success that wasn't always comfortable.

Sam Youngs scored from the penalty spot on four minutes after a foul on Ollie Knight and it was the latter who made it two four minutes later after good passing between Marcus Wyllie and Reece Beckles-Richards.

Joe Payne ended the scoring on 14 minutes

The visitors tried their hardest after the break to get back into it with tall striker Josh Mayhew coming off the bench to good effect.

He headed wide just after the restart and then missed another decent chance, as did Joshua Hitter

Payne did hit the post late on but the boss was not too impressed with the second half showing.

He said: "I was disappointed with the second half, there’s no doubt about that.

"We saw it coming but I don’t think we dealt with it particular well. If they’d got an early goal then, we could have had a hell of a game on our hands.

“But you have to take your hat off to the boys, it was no fluke.

"They took on board exactly what we wanted them to do inside the first 35 minutes.

"Often at 3-0, human nature dictates sometimes that you think the game is done. I never think like that but it’s understandable.

"In the end we put them to bed very comprehensively in the first half which was good enough to do the job."

They are back at home in the league on Saturday when they play Carshalton Athletic, the side one place above them and with a similarly unbeaten record.

Enfield's return to action in Isthmian League Division One North ended in a 3-0 loss at home to Redbridge.

It was Alex Salmon's first match in charge and saw them with a whole host of players making their debut.

It drops them down to seventh in the table with Redbridge climbing up to a play-off position in fifth.

Enfield Borough had Samuel Aggrey-Adams sent-off as they lost 6-1 away to second-placed Cannons Wood in the Eastern Counties League First Division South.

Evan Conboy got their only goal.