Shocking CCTV footage has been released showing a gang of attackers wielding knvives before a young man was stabbed to death.

It comes after two men and three teenagers were convicted of the murder of 19-year-old Kamali Gabbidon-Lynck in Wood Green on February 22.

Tyrell Graham, 18 of St Helens Place, Leyton and Sheareem Cookhorn, 21, of Park Lane, Tottenham were found guilty of murdering Mr Gabbidon-Lynck and the attempted murder of a 20-year-old man on Friday, December 6.

Cookhorn was also found guilty of possession of a firearm with intent.

Three 17-year-old boys, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were also found guilty of Mr Gabbidon-Lynck’s murder and grievous bodily harm with intent in relation to the second man.

One of the boys was also found guilty of possessing a knife.

The jury heard the group had been calculated in their plan to cause serious injury on the night of February 22.

Tottenham Independent:

Victim Kamali Gabbidon-Lynck

The group of seven males, including the five defendants and two unknown individuals, had carried at least five knives, including a machete and a small sword, a handgun and a shotgun.

The night before the attack the gang had parked a silver Peugeot 307 on the Broadwater Farm Estate, which would become their meeting point before and after the attack.

Tottenham Independent:

At around 7pm on the night of the murder the group set off on bicycles towards Wood Green to search for suspected rival gang members.

On approaching Lordship Lane near the Vue cinema complex, the group first sighted the victims who were with two others.

On seeing the victims, the defendants had immediately dropped their bicycles and produced knives and the firearm.

Cookhorn had fired shots at the victims. These missed the target and one bullet was later recovered in a nearby shop.

The bullet travelled through an open door of the store, narrowly missing customers and staff.

The victims’ group prepared for a fight but changed their minds and decided to flee when Cookhorn had fired his handgun.

But the defendants began to chase after the victims, brandishing their weapons in plain sight.

During the chase the victims’ group divided into two pairs. Mr Gabbidon-Lynck and the other victim ran back towards their parked car, while the other two escaped unharmed.

The defendants had then returned to their bicycles and went back after the two victims.

They soon caught up with the 20-year-old victim and surrounded him.

It was then the defendants had attacked him, stabbing him eight times and shooting him once in the buttock.

However, their attack was interrupted when Mr Gabbidon-Lynck - who had managed to return to his parked car - drove towards the defendants in a failed attempt to frighten them off.

The defendants had begun to strike the vehicle’s windows and windscreen with their weapons.

Mr Gabbidon-Lynck tried to escape by reversing his car away but got himself stuck when he reversed into several parked cars on Vincent Road.

He decided to leave his car and ran into a hairdresser’s shop that was just across the road hoping to barricade himself inside.

However, the defendants had followed him inside and Mr Gabbidon-Lynck suffered fatal stab injuries.

Tottenham Independent:

Sheareem Cookhorn of Park Lane, Tottenham

The defendants then fled on their bikes back to their parked car at the Broadwater Farm Estate, where they changed their clothes and left the area.

Tottenham Independent:

Tyrell Graham of St Helens Place, Leyton

Police were called to the scene at 8.09pm. The London Ambulance Service’s paramedics immediately began to attend to both the victims and transported them to hospital.

Despite the efforts of doctors, Mr Gabbidon-Lynck died shortly after 3am on Saturday, February 23.

Detective Chief Inspector Simon Stancombe, of Specialist Crime North, said: “So desperate were the defendants to continue their petty postcode rivalry, the gang launched their gun and knife attack outside a busy cinema and several restaurants packed with people and children enjoying their Friday night.

“Having chased down Kamali and his friend like a pack of animals they set about them with a ferocity I have rarely seen. Not content with the damage they had caused that night they then boasted about their murderous exploits in amateurish drill videos.

“In truth, there are no winners, no bragging rights or anything to be proud of. One man is dead, another has life changing injuries, a family is utterly bereft and five young men will spend the best days of their lives behind bars.

“If you are caught up in a gang, or you know someone who is, please take advantage of the support services and diversion schemes available to you - before it’s too late. Visit the charity website, They are independent from police. They offer advice on where to get support, and will let you pass on information about crime 100 per cent anonymously.”